UFC Vegas 35: Edson Barboza vs. Giga Chikadze full card betting odds.
UFC Vegas 35 goes down on Saturday, Aug. 28, 2021, with twelve matchups on the fight card. The event will start at 7:00 p.m. ET on ESPN+ with the main card following at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN/ESPN+. In the headliner, ranked featherweights Edson Barboza (-110) and Giga Chikadze (-110) look to take their next step towards a title shot.
Since joining the UFC in 2010, Barboza has fought the best lightweights in the world. After spending his entire career at lightweight, Barboza decided to reinvent himself at featherweight. Holding a 2-1 featherweight record, Barboza finds himself climbing the rankings at 35 years old.
On the contrary, Chikadze has recently begun to solidify his legacy in the UFC. After signing with the UFC two years ago, Chikadze has maintained a perfect promotional record of 6-0. Chikadze’s opponents continue to get more skilled, with Barboza being his toughest test yet.
UFC Vegas 35 will also feature the championship fights for The Ultimate Fighter Season 29. With Tresean Gore out due to injury, the middleweight championship will be between Bryan Battle (-170) and Gilbert Urbina (+145). Before the middleweight bout, the bantamweight championship goes down between Ricky Turcios (-165) and Brady Hiestand (+140). You can be assured all four fighters will go all-out with a UFC contract on the line.
Although the focus will be on the top three fights, UFC Vegas 35 is filled with potential bangers. Kevin Lee (-150) makes his return against the always dangerous Daniel Rodriguez (+130). The biggest betting favorites on the card are Andre Petroski (-520) and Makhmud Muradov (-600). Take a look at the full betting odds below, brought to you by WynnBet and BetSided.
UFC Vegas 35: Edson Barboza vs. Giga Chikadze betting odds
Main Card (10:00 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+)
- Edson Barboza (-110) vs. Giga Chikadze (-110)
- Bryan Battle (-170) vs. Gilbert Urbina (+145)
- Ricky Turcios (-165) vs. Brady Hiestand (+140)
- Kevin Lee (-150) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (+130)
- Andre Petroski (-520) vs. Micheal Gillmore (+380)
- Gerald Meerschaert (+430) vs. Makhmud Muradov (-600)
Preliminary Card (7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (+185) vs. Alessio Di Chirico (-235)
- Sam Alvey (+110) vs. Wellington Turman (-130)
- Dustin Jacoby (-180) vs. Darren Stewart (+150)
- JJ Aldrich (-390) vs. Vanessa Demopoulos (+300)
- Pat Sabatini (+130) vs. Jamall Emmers (-150)
- Mana Martinez (-280) vs. Guido Cannetti (+220)